Ear, Nose, & Throat
Ear, nose, and throat doctors are trained in both medical and surgical treatment, so when surgery is necessary, your ENT specialist can manage all aspects of your treatment.
Our ENT services include treatment for:
- Hearing and ear conditions, including infections, chronic hearing problems, and balance disorders
- Nasal conditions, including allergies, sinus problems, and chronic sinusitis
- Throat and voice conditions, including swallowing-related conditions and upper digestive tract/esophageal disorders
- Head and neck conditions, including cancer, infectious disease, thyroid disease, and nerve conditions that affect sight, smell, hearing, and facial nerves
- Facial reconstructive and plastic surgery, including aesthetic or reconstructive concerns due to trauma, surgery, congenital malformations, and aging
We are committed to providing patients with advanced technologies and treatment options, including robotic techniques for thyroid surgery, transoral robotic surgery (TORS) for mouth and throat cancers, and endoscopic techniques to treat nasal conditions. Ear, nose, and throat doctors work with audiologists, neurologists, and other specialists to deliver comprehensive care.