Award-Winning Orthopedic Department at Sebastian Medical Center
Our team of orthopedic specialists handles everything from torn ligaments to total joint replacement and minimally invasive surgery, including robotic partial knee resurfacing and robotic total hip replacement.
Orthopedic Conditions Treated At Sebastian River Med Center
- Arthritis and joint disease
- Back and neck pain
- Bone disease, including osteomyelitis and osteoporosis
- Congenital deformities and conditions
- Fractures, sprains, strains, and damage to tendons and muscles
- Joint replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total joint replacement for elbows and shoulders
- Hip resurfacing
- Leg, knee and foot conditions, including ACL injuries, bunions, neuromas, plantar fasciitis, and more
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tennis elbow, and DeQuervain’s syndrome
- Herniated disc, fractured vertebrae, sciatica, scoliosis, and other spine conditions
- Dislocations, sprains, strains, shin splints, and other sports injuries
Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement
Sebastian River Medical Center is participating in a Medicare initiative called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model. The CJR model aims to promote quality and financial accountability for care surrounding lower-extremity joint replacement (LEJR) procedures, commonly referred to as hip and knee replacements and/or other major leg procedures.
The following list includes health care providers and suppliers that have established a collaborator agreement with Sebastian River Medical Center in order to share in financial rewards and/or losses in the CJR model.
Sebastian River Medical Center’s CJR Collaborators
- Anthony Ware, MD
- Kirk Maes, MD
- Richard Steinfeld, MD
- Carl Delella, D.O.
- Michael D. Watson, MD
If you have questions or want more information about the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model, call Sebastian River Medical Center at (772) 589-3186 or call 1-800-MEDICARE. You can also find additional information at the cms.gov website.